The Atrium Foundation will pay in full or partially the following expenses:
How your dollars help -
Since starting our mission in February 2021, we have supported 20 people, providing $23,420.37 in financial support.
Your investment will make a meaningful impact to a cancer patient's financial situation.
We sincerely appreciate your support!
Make Check Payable to The Atrium Foundation
Mail to The Atrium Foundation, PO Box 1597, Friendswood, Tx 77549
We are officially recognized as a 501(c)3 by the IRS.
EIN# 86-1319092 DLN 26053447006091
All donations are tax-deductible, please ensure to provide your contact information
so that we can relay a tax-deductible donation receipt to you.
* Financial Toxicity After a Cancer Diagnosis - It's Impact & Factors » Triage Cancer | Finances-Work-Insurance
* Financial Toxicity (Financial Distress) and Cancer Treatment (PDQ®)–Patient Version - NCI
* Digging Out of Debt for Cancer Survivors (curetoday.com)
* The Financial Toxicity & Burden of Cancer Treatment - The Pink Fund
* Survivor Views: Cancer & Medical Debt | American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (fightcancer.org)
* New Survey Reveals 44% of Current and Former Patients Living With Cancer Say Cost Was a Factor in Treatment Decisions; 55% Reported Feeling Depressed Over Financial Burden - HealthyWomen
Copyright © 2021 The Atrium Foundation - All Right